With stunning views, amazing style and access to SLS Beach Club, Edgewater living is coming into its own!
Arrive with a grand sense of style to your private sanctuary framed by the sparkling blue waters of Biscayne Bay and a luscious waterfront park and sculpture garden. Enter the elegant lobby of the exclusive 43-story concrete and glass structure located directly on Biscayne Bay’s waterfront. The tower’s undulating façade, inspired by the rippling waves of the bay, reflects the artistic nature of Miami with sleek style. Designed by the international award-winning firm Arquitectonica, all residences offer complete flow-through floor plans with breathtaking views from the floor to ceiling windows of every unit. Top it all with every building amenity imaginable.
You have arrived…
For more information call 305.800.INES (4637)
Using natural and durable materials, the lobbies and public spaces in iconbay will have a seamless indoor/outdoor feeling. In Miami, nature and architecture are woven together; water and dense vegetation coexist with a bustling city. The interior design for iconbay translates this concept into an elegant material palette with texture and contrast, and a sophisticated color palette that compliments the breathtaking views and landscape.
- Expertly designed building with all residences directly facing wide open bay
- Private elevator access and entry foyers in every residence
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach from every residence
- Spacious outdoor terraces with undulating glass railings
- Lofty 9-foot ceilings in typical floors and 11-foot ceilings in penthouse levels
- Residences delivered decorator ready to afford maximum flexibility in interior design
- Premium European cabinetry with imported stone counters and backsplashes with convenient island in most residences
- Professional-grade stainless steel appliance package with refrigerator/freezer, ceramic glass cook top, built-in oven, sound insulated dishwasher, and built-in microwave
- Double-basin under mount sinks
- Designer faucets with pull-out sprayers
- Imported porcelain tile flooring
- Premium European style cabinetry with designer details and imported stone vanity tops
- Full-size mirrors
- Designer-brand lighting, fixtures and accessories
- Spacious soaking tubs and glass-enclosed showers
- Imported tile flooring and wet walls
Iconbay embraces the full power and beauty of its waterfront location with a breathtaking infinity-edge pool positioned right on Biscayne Bay’s sparkling waters. Accented by an expansive pool deck, private cabanas, planned snack and cocktail bar, and towel service, it is an elevated experience fully immersed in the ground-floor landscape. And now… with exclusive privileges at the SLS BEACH CLUB in south beach.
- Over 400 linear feet of stunning Biscayne Bay frontage
- Lavish waterfront sculpture gardens and walking path
- Grand elegant lobby with 24-hour concierge staff
- Clubroom with multimedia facilities, billiards and game room Residents coffee bar
- Waterfront deck featuring a serene infinity pool, private cabanas, planned snack bar, and towel services
- Gourmet food emporium
- Waterfront fitness center and spa with top-of-the-line cardio equipment, weight training, sauna, steam rooms, personal trainers, planned yoga and Pilates classes, and more
- Lighted tennis courts professionally managed with ball and towel services
- Kids and Teens lounge
- Storage area for recreational aquatic activity equipment for residents, including windsurfing, paddle boarding and more
- Assigned resident parking in a controlled-access covered garage
- 24-hour valet parking
On the Downtown shores of Biscayne Bay, where the Miami Design District meets the water, iconbay brings artistry to life. This monument to inspired living is a landmark reflection of the dynamic cultural mix that surrounds this one-of-akind property. Galleries, studios, and exhibits of Miami’s most avant-garde artists fill the nearby Wynwood Arts District, a place where modern and pop art fusion can be seen not only on building facades but also in the very heart and soul of this fascinating neighborhood. Creative international cuisine, gourmet food trucks that take fine dining on the road with hip accessibility, chic lounges off the beaten path with a loyal local following, musicians that mix cultures and formats… Wynwood is where Miami’s future ideas are now taking shape. And right alongside, in Midtown and the thriving Miami Design District, the top names in design like Armani Casa, Baltus, and Ligne Roset rub elbows with Christian Louboutin and Duncan Quinn, and Miami’s leading chefs, Michelle Bernstein and Michael Schwartz, are making a statement for creative locally-inspired cuisine. iconbay takes the best of these areas and goes one step further, by being right on Biscayne Bay… adding an element of natural artistry that is simply unmatched anywhere else in the world.
One of the centerpieces of the iconbay design is its winding gardens and walkways directly alongside Biscayne Bay. Highlighted by the dramatic colors and bold shapes of outdoor sculpture by local and international artists, this open esplanade blends seamlessly with the natural wonders of the South Florida landscape. A short distance offshore, punctuating the view, a fluid column of water is proposed to rise from the bay in an elegant show of rushing waters, a feast for all the senses.
Brochures, Fact Sheets & Other Documents
For more information call 305.800.INES (4637)
|Name||Bedrooms||Full Baths||Half Baths||Floors||Square Footage||Terrace Square Footage|
Inventory and Availability
Total On-Site Parking Spaces: 494
Square Foot Range: 854-2,569
Waterfront Type: Biscayne Bay
Turnkey Ready: No
Pets Permitted: Yes
Pet Policy: 2
Rental Times Per Year: 3
Total Deposit Percent: 50%