Auberge Beach Residences & Spa
Luxe beach living at its very very best. Auberge delivers!
The newest luxury true Oceanfront Condominium on Fort Lauderdale Beach, Florida, the two tower (north 17 story ? south 20 story) contemporary glass buildings will feature 171 expansive residences, all with private elevator access. Auberge Beach Residences & Spa Fort Lauderdale will front 450 feet of pristine sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean and affords each residence spectacular and unobstructed ocean views.
For more information call 305.800.INES (4637)
Types & Dimensions
Auberge Beach Residences & Spa Fort Lauderdale will feature 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom residences, ranging in size from 1,500 to over 5,000 square feet of air conditioning living space. Expansive terraces range from almost 900 to over 4,000 square feet. The two exclusive two-level Penthouses residences will offer almost 5,000 square feet of air conditioning living space and over 3,500 sf of terraces.
- Flow-through floor plans with 9’6″ ceiling heights and floor-to-ceiling windows with breathtaking views of the city, Atlantic Ocean and the Intercoastal Waterway
- Unobstructed northern views from all residences above the 2nd floor
- Oversized terraces with private pools in select residences
- Private elevator access to the residences
- Separate service entrance in select residences
- Kitchens designed with Italian cabinetry, stone countertops, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances and an integrated espresso / cappuccino maker
- Master bathrooms feature a deep soaking tub
- Walk-in closets in master bedrooms
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
- Smart-home technology
- Pre-wired for high-speed Internet access and WiFi
Internationally recognized architectural firm Nichols, Brosch, Wurst, Wolf & Associates, which has designed Miami condominium projects for The Related Group and Fortune International Group, as well as South Florida luxury hotels such as Marriott Marquis Miami World Center, W Hotel & Residences Miami Beach and The Ritz-Carlton Resort & Residences Key Biscayne, has envisioned two light-filled glass towers that will maximize the project?s rare on-the-beach setting and panoramic views with a resort-like ambiance. Departing from South Beach contemporary and traditional designs, the 171-residence property will strike a natural balance with a visual aesthetic that is soft and organic, but also sophisticated and luxurious.
Meyer Davis, an award-winning New York-based design firm whose portfolio includes 1 Hotel & Homes South Beach, W Hotel Mexico City and Capri Hotel Southampton, is designing the interior spaces with a relaxed, yet elegant, beach-chic vibe that honors the serene coastal landscape.
Ideally located in the North End of Fort Lauderdale Beach, Florida at 2200 North Ocean Boulevard, the property is minutes away from all that Ft. Lauderdale and Miami and have to offer, with some of the area?s premier destinations within minutes from the site. From world-class dining and shopping at the Galleria Shops and Las Olas Boulevard, to museums, theaters, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, Port Everglades and the idyllic beachfront site also offers proximity to exciting city life.
Directions from Interstate I-95: exit Sunrise Boulevard; proceed east to North Ocean Boulevard/A1A. Turn left (north). Proceed for less than two miles; site is on the ocean side.
The innovative minds at the award-winning and internationally recognized design firm of Meyer Davis Design Studio have joined forces with Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates, the celebrated architectural firm renowned for their ground breaking projects, to create the distinctive surroundings that will forever redefine luxury. Two striking (north 17 story ? south 20 story) towers with floor to ceiling glass allows spectacular views from every room of the flow-through floor plans and feature generous sunrise and sunset terraces to enjoy South Florida?s oceanfront breezes. With only 171 residences, each with its own private elevators, Auberge Beach Residences & Spa Fort Lauderdale will deliver on its promise of privacy and exclusivity for the privileged few who will call it home. Public space amenities are featured on the ground level immediately above a below grade parking garage. An elegant two-story lobby opens to an ocean front pool deck, spa and cabanas. Residences begin on the 2nd level featuring fine views from even the lowest floor units. Wrap around? two-level penthouses crown the top of each building.
- Exquisite location directly on 450 linear feet of pristine beachfront in Fort Lauderdale
- Iconic architecture by Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates
- Lush landscaping throughout the property
- Grand porte cochère with stunning water features
- Exquisitely appointed public spaces designed by the award-winning firm Meyer Davis Studio
- Curated collection of contemporary art selected to compliment resident amenity spaces throughout the property
- Minutes from Fort Lauderdale Airport, luxury shopping, exquisite dining, marinas and more
- Personalized concierge services to assist residents in accessing the most desirable social, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences in Fort Lauderdale and beyond
- 24/7 valet parking and security
- Multiple swimming pools overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Multiple world-class restaurants
- Private pool and beach club services and amenities including cabanas and food and beverage service
- World-class Spa by Auberge offering all-natural beauty and relaxation treatments inspired by the local environment within a tranquil and soothing atmosphere
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center overlooking the pool deck and Atlantic Ocean with dedicated studios for yoga and meditation
- Club Room with multimedia facilities, billiards and gaming tables
- Children?s Playroom
- Business Center
Brochures, Fact Sheets & Other Documents
- Experience Brochure
- Fact Sheet
- Deposit Schedule
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Key Plan
- Download All Floorplans
For more information call 305.800.INES (4637)
|Reservation (November 2014-February 2015)|
|Contract (1st Quarter 2015)|
|Groundbreaking (October 2015)|
|Top-off (3rd Quarter 2016)|
Inventory and Availability
Floors: North 17 story - South 20 story
Units: North 57 units - South 114 units
Square Foot Range: 1,500-5,000+
Waterfront Type: Atlantic Ocean
Pets Permitted: Yes
Total Deposit Percent: 50%