1 Hotel & Homes
Mr. Le Frac is trying to out do the Setai and just opened the first fabulous organic green Hotel and Residences with the only roof top pool in SOBE.
1 Hotel & Homes South Beach is 161 residences inspired by the incredible beachfront they’re built upon. But, the ocean’s influence doesn’t end with the view. Each home has been constructed to bring more natural light, sound and texture inside. Inviting the calm of the beach from the water’s edge and into the spaces we live.
For me, 1 Hotel & Homes is more than a place to live. It’s the realization of a dream. Nature has always been central to my life. I’m proud to say it’s now central to my business. 1 South Beach is created around a simple truth – to recognize our impact on nature and nature’s impact on us.
This truth determines the way we develop, design and do business. At a glance, it’s a graceful twist of driftwood in the furnishings and the sound of the ocean in your living room. Looking deeper, it’s a holistic approach to making everything more natural. It’s a focus on simple changes that make life better.
1 South Beach encourages residents to stop and recalibrate. Live here and feel a drop in your blood pressure and a smile in your step. It’s a place to relax and enjoy real time with your family and friends. Welcome to 1 Hotel & Homes South Beach.
For more information call 305.800.INES (4637)
- Private entrance staffed by 1 Hotel concierge
- Residential Lobby designed by acclaimed Brazilian designer Debora Aguiar
- Expansive floor plan layouts provide opportunities for gracious living
- New sliding glass balcony doors and energy-efficient, casement windows
- Spacious private balconies with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean or the Miami City Skyline
- Custom kitchens with built-in lighting designed by Debora Aguiar and created by Italkraft feature Stainless Steel appliances by Sub Zero and Bosch, Grohe fixtures and Kohler sink basins
- White Quartz kitchen counters and Yakarta Blanco porcelain backsplashes sit atop white, deep grained wood veneer lower cabinets with frameless, white glass upper cabinets
- Bathrooms finished in beautiful, floor-to-ceiling Travertine with LEEDTM compliant fixtures by Waterworks and dual-flush toilets
- Entry door hardware with advanced electronic locking system
- In-unit heating and air conditioning system with integrated Inncom Energy management technology
- Bosch washing machine and dryer
- Brazilian porcelain flooring by Portobello**
- Custom bathroom vanities by Italkraft
Building Services and Amenities
South Beach’s hotel and homes were designed with the same inspiration but separate objectives. The residences bring in the calm and timelessness of the beach, while the rooms and lobby of the hotel focus more on its energy. These directions were designed to come together in concert.
In nature, texture and complexity blend into an environment. Beautiful details are everywhere, but they’re left to be discovered. This is the understated genius of Meyer Davis’ work. They integrated the nature of South Beach into every corner, whether creating a natural entry point to the hotel to sourcing local craftsmen to create elements for the rooms. You will feel their influence throughout the property, but the only time it will ask for your attention is in this paragraph.
- Owner privileges at 1 Hotel South Beach and other locations
- Residential signing privileges and direct billing services at the signature restaurant, pools, spa and other entertainment facilities on property
- Priority status for hotel room reservations at special resident rates and room upgrades based on availability
- Pre-arrival kitchen and pantry stocking with local organic options
- 24-hour concierge, valet parking, access control and bellman services
- Personal shopping and delivery services including organic groceries, dry cleaning and pharmacy
- Eco-conscious housekeeping and linen service
- On-demand maintenance services
- Technical support for computers, entertainment centers and telecommunications equipment
- Access to full-service fitness center and spa In-residence massage, spa and fitness services including personal training
- In-home natural care botanical service
- Four swimming pools, including the hotel’s stunning rooftop pool and restaurant-bar with panoramic views of the ocean and Miami skyline
- Dedicated owner area and priority seating at the rooftop pool and on the beach
- Custom designed pool-deck cabanas
- Catering services and event planning for private meetings and events
- Access to other hotel facilities and amenities including meeting rooms and business center
Brochures, Fact Sheets & Other Documents
For more information call 305.800.INES (4637)
|Name||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Interior SQ. FT.||Terrace SQ. FT.||Total SQ. FT.|
|After 15 Day Recession Period|
Inventory and Availability
Square Foot Range: 868-2,434
Waterfront Type: Atlantic Ocean
Turnkey Ready: Yes
Pets Permitted: Yes